ABOUT YOURSELF.

davin.
no 3.
1c04 2c05 3b06 4b07 08a14
250291.
hwa chong.
h2o polo :)
bullet_to_the_throat@hotmail.com.

friendster

YOUR LINKS GO HERE.
adele
aloy
alyssa
bangky
bernard
ben chong
binglin
boon yang
bryan
charlotte
chanyi
che jian
chia kai
ching to
chior hiang
clement
couz eddie
couz hann
couz ruth
couz tracy
crystal
darrell
darren
david
dionne
diyou
donna
douglas
elaine
elyssa
emelyn
esther
eugene o
eugene k
fabian
francis
geraldine
guo dan
han wen
hanlin
hansen
harry
howard
hu yuan
hui shan
issy
j ang
jade
jason boey
jia cong
jia hong
jia yin
jia ying
jia yun
jian rui
jie yang
jin yao
jing yi
joelynn
joey
jolyn
jon neo
jun xing
justin
kai ye
li jie
li xiang
lily
lim zhen
liu hao
lowell
marcus ho
marcus quek
matthew
max
melissa
min jian
mindy
ming chong
natalie
nelson
nicole
nicolette
nicholas o
nicholas k
niki
qi han
rachel chan
rachel chia
rachel oon
rebecca
sarah
sean
selina
sharlene
shawn
shi hua
shi wei
shirley
shu fan
shu zong
sidney
sonia
ting wei
tzin wai
victor
wan ping
wee kian
wee tseng
wei da
wei liang
wei ling
wen si
wenyuan
wenzhe
xiao yao
xuan yi
yanlin
yih fang
yinghao
yingjie
yip yang
yu fung
yu guang
yumeng
zhao bo
zhi an
zhi bin
zhi guang
zhi hong
zhi yi
zhong han
zi jing
zi ming
zi yang
ziran

OTHER LINKS.
12 SLC FACS BLOGGGG(((:
12 SLC Causeway Bay (((:
crumpler
engrish
man united
rockson
students sketchpad


insert tagboard code here.



WISHLIST.

-160 GIG IPOD :D
-become a national waterpolo player
-crumpler
-polo ball
-able to play wif both hands (almost there..)
-very own digital cam
-new fone
-new wallet
-new comm
-good grades
-get into humanitites programme at sec 3
-router system
-more board shorts
-more shirts
-gold in C'Div polo C'ships a bloody 4th
-gold in B'Div polo C'ships 2006 3rd
-gold in B'Div polo C'ships 2007 3rd
-gold in A'Div polo C'ships 2008
-gold in A'Div polo C'ships 2009
-moto razr maxx (coming soon!!!) Samsung Ultra Edition 12.9
-better com speakers!!
-havianas
-apple in-ear earphones
-i need another new fone cause my 3230 keeps guai lanning
-NEW AND BETTER cpu
-NEW WALLET
-trucker cap
-hoodie!(: class hoodie! XD
-permanent contact lenses
-beatbox properly
-learn drums!
-drum set!
-triple.fi 10 Pro

CREDITS

xh.
7:31 PM

Dashboard Confessional - As Lovers Go

She said, "I've gotta be honest
You're wasting your time if you're fishing round here"
And I said, "You must be mistaken
Cause I'm not fooling, this feeling is real"
She said, "You gotta be crazy
What do you take me for, some kind of easy mark?"
"No, you've got wits, you've got looks
You've got passion, but I swear that you've got me all wrong"

All wrong
All wrong
But you got me

I'll be true, I'll be useful
I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours, my dear
And I'll belong to you
If you'll just let me through
This is easy, as lovers go
So don't complicate it by hesitating
And this is wonderful, as loving goes
This is tailor-made, what's the sense in waiting

And I said, "I've gotta be honest
I've been waiting for you all my life
For so long I thought I was asylum-bound
But just seeing you makes me think twice
And being with you here makes me sane
I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side
You've got wits, you've got looks
You've got passion
But are you brave enough to leave with me tonight"

Tonight
Tonight
But you've got me

I'll be true, I'll be useful
I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours, my dear
And I'll belong to you
If you'll just let me through
This is easy, as lovers go
So don't complicate it by hesitating
And this is wonderful, as loving goes
This is tailor-made, what's the sense in waiting

This is easy, as lovers go
So don't complicate it by hesitating
And this is wonderful, as loving goes
This is tailor-made, what's the sense in waiting

This is easy, as lovers go
So don't complicate it by hesitating
And this is wonderful, as loving goes
This is tailor-made, what's the sense in waiting




did weights for pe today haha (: only managed to do my bench reps and the barbell reps due to a lack of time. yupp.

oh, and math test's postponed, cause ih peeps got exam on wed, so they dont want thurs. ah wells, i can't really say im in much of a study mood cause apparently its the last week of school. yup.


and i dont feel like doing my compo too. sigh.



and my mind's a turmoil cause of so many stuffs.




shall go stone or something.








4 5878 4673 968 78455 5683 63, 22873 8447 43278 23287 6659 367 968, 263 23837 7323464 9687 2564 76787 4 732559 3668 5669 9428 86 84465. 2255 69 788743, 2255 69 94283837, 288 4 5683 968 3766 843 268866 63 69 43278.
remember that code you asked about? its the same.
and i'll keep holding on;

I'll be true, I'll be useful
I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours, my dear
And I'll belong to you <3


Monday, May 21, 2007
me.