ABOUT YOURSELF.

davin.
no 3.
1c04 2c05 3b06 4b07 08a14
250291.
hwa chong.
h2o polo :)
bullet_to_the_throat@hotmail.com.

friendster

YOUR LINKS GO HERE.
adele
aloy
alyssa
bangky
bernard
ben chong
binglin
boon yang
bryan
charlotte
chanyi
che jian
chia kai
ching to
chior hiang
clement
couz eddie
couz hann
couz ruth
couz tracy
crystal
darrell
darren
david
dionne
diyou
donna
douglas
elaine
elyssa
emelyn
esther
eugene o
eugene k
fabian
francis
geraldine
guo dan
han wen
hanlin
hansen
harry
howard
hu yuan
hui shan
issy
j ang
jade
jason boey
jia cong
jia hong
jia yin
jia ying
jia yun
jian rui
jie yang
jin yao
jing yi
joelynn
joey
jolyn
jon neo
jun xing
justin
kai ye
li jie
li xiang
lily
lim zhen
liu hao
lowell
marcus ho
marcus quek
matthew
max
melissa
min jian
mindy
ming chong
natalie
nelson
nicole
nicolette
nicholas o
nicholas k
niki
qi han
rachel chan
rachel chia
rachel oon
rebecca
sarah
sean
selina
sharlene
shawn
shi hua
shi wei
shirley
shu fan
shu zong
sidney
sonia
ting wei
tzin wai
victor
wan ping
wee kian
wee tseng
wei da
wei liang
wei ling
wen si
wenyuan
wenzhe
xiao yao
xuan yi
yanlin
yih fang
yinghao
yingjie
yip yang
yu fung
yu guang
yumeng
zhao bo
zhi an
zhi bin
zhi guang
zhi hong
zhi yi
zhong han
zi jing
zi ming
zi yang
ziran

OTHER LINKS.
12 SLC FACS BLOGGGG(((:
12 SLC Causeway Bay (((:
crumpler
engrish
man united
rockson
students sketchpad


insert tagboard code here.



WISHLIST.

-160 GIG IPOD :D
-become a national waterpolo player
-crumpler
-polo ball
-able to play wif both hands (almost there..)
-very own digital cam
-new fone
-new wallet
-new comm
-good grades
-get into humanitites programme at sec 3
-router system
-more board shorts
-more shirts
-gold in C'Div polo C'ships a bloody 4th
-gold in B'Div polo C'ships 2006 3rd
-gold in B'Div polo C'ships 2007 3rd
-gold in A'Div polo C'ships 2008
-gold in A'Div polo C'ships 2009
-moto razr maxx (coming soon!!!) Samsung Ultra Edition 12.9
-better com speakers!!
-havianas
-apple in-ear earphones
-i need another new fone cause my 3230 keeps guai lanning
-NEW AND BETTER cpu
-NEW WALLET
-trucker cap
-hoodie!(: class hoodie! XD
-permanent contact lenses
-beatbox properly
-learn drums!
-drum set!
-triple.fi 10 Pro

CREDITS

xh.
9:52 PM

Busted - Meet You There

I'm waiting
For the perfect time to call you back
Cos' I remember saying
Don't wanna know the truth
Can't handle that

And I try to just forget you
But I don't know how
If only I knew

It's written all over your face
Such a painful thing to waste
Tell me now
Where do we go
Now the future's not so clear
I can't believe we've ended here
Where's the world that doesn't care

Maybe I could meet you there

I'm sorry
If I slagged you down
I meant no harm
When I heard the stories
Said things I didn't mean
Should have stayed calm
But sadly
You got angry
And it breaks my heart
You're so mad at me

Its written all over your face
Such a painful thing to waste
Tell me now
Where do we go
Now the future's not so clear
I can't believe we've ended here
Where's the world that doesn't care

Maybe I could meet you there
Maybe I could meet you there
Maybe I could meet you there

Its written all over your face
Such a painful thing to waste
Tell me now
Where do we go
Now the future's not so clear
I can't believe we've ended here
Where's the world that doesn't care

Maybe I could meet you there
Maybe I could meet you there
Maybe I should meet you there




Busted - Without You

The way you always made me look at you,
With all the simple things you said,
The way so many things surrounded you,
And all the tears it seemed to make.

And now i'm fallin there's nothing left to say,
And i can't break free not from in me there.

I can't breathe without you, I can't breathe with out you,
I can't breathe without you, Without you, Without you, Without you.

The way i thought i'd never leave this place,
The way you made it seem so real,
Coz you had faith and you had empathy,
And all i needed was this.

And now i'm falling, I've got nothing left too say,
And i can't break free, Not from in me there.

Coz i can't breathe without you, I can't breathe without you,
I can't breathe without you, Without you, Without you, Without you,

How can I let you leave this way,
Without you i'm not at all,
And i see things now all those memories,
Just too see you again.




Busted - Loner In Love

It was an amazing end
To the perfect day
Sun sinking low in the sky
We sat and watched all the dolphins
Swim in the bay
That crazy look in your eye

We ran in slow motion
Over the sand
Into the ocean
Holding your hand
But then it gets hazy
And I lose you
And then that's when

I wake up scared to phone her
And realise I'm a loner in love
It's still the same old story
Tears and morning glory
No luck
That's the reason why my life sucks
Very much
Being a loner in love

The next day I ran into
Your current boyfriend
Told him what we did last night
Before my story had even
Got to the end
He challenged to me to a fight

I ran in slow motion
Away from him
But he caught up with me
And kicked my teeth in
Now I've got no chance
Cos' I can't even grin
No nothing's changing

I wake up scared to phone her
Realise I'm a loner in love
It's still the same old story
Tears and morning glory
No luck
That's the reason why my life sucks
Very much
Being a loner in love

We ran in slow motion
Over the sand
Into the ocean
Holding your hand
But then it gets hazy
And I lose you
And then that's when

I wake up scared to phone her
Realise I'm a loner in love
It's still the same old story
Tears and morning glory
No luck
That's the reason why my life sucks
Very much
Being a loner in love

I wake up scared to phone her
Realise I'm a loner in love
It's still the same old story
Tears and morning glory
No luck
That's the reason why my life sucks
Very much
Being a loner in love
Being a loner in love
You know that it sucks



Busted - Everything I Knew

Everything I knew, just blew out the window,
Now I can't depend on you forever.
And I never thought I'd see my life walk away from me,
I thought we'd always be together.

No I shouldn't have to pay for every word I say,
I wish I could change your decision,
Now you know that I've tried to tell you what it's like,
But you just wouldn't listen.

Lets go back, lets rewind to the days,
That remind me of all the good times,
That we spent together.
And I dont know why we just let it all slide,
When we both knew inside we were right for each other,
I dont know what to do,
Cos you're everything that I knew.

Everydays the same its like tomorrow never came,
We used to talk about whatever.
The seasons never changed,
We never used to act our age,
Every time we were together.

No I shouldnt have to pay for every word I say,
I wish I could change your decision,
Now you know that I've tried to tell you what its like,
But you just wouldn't listen.

Lets go back, lets rewind to the days,
That remind me of all the good times,
That we spent together.
And I dont know why we just let it all slide,
When we both knew inside we were right for each other,
I dont know what to do,
Cos you're everything that I knew.

How can you just walk out of my life,
Without even giving a reason,
And how can you look so good,
The day I watched you leave me.

Lets go back, lets rewind to the days,
That remind me of all the good times ,
That we spent together,
And I dont know why we just let it all slide.
When we both knew inside we were right for each other,

Lets go back, lets rewind to the days,
That remind me of all the good times,
That we spent together,
And I dont know why we just let it all slide,
When we both knew inside we were right for each other,
I dont know what to do,
Cos you're everything that i knew.




today rainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainandrain. so couldnt train properly. heh. in the end only ended up playing half an hour of match which we lost cause i was playing flank cause mingchong kope my centre position and ben was also somewhere there (and i cant play flank) and we had jayseetow and daryl and eden and jose eugeneho. wow. and the other side had benson, yip yang, chiazh, chewbacca, dominic. wtf man. really not imba can. sigh. oh, sat's trng is not on till around after chinese new year.






and i never thought i'd see my life walk away from me;
how can you just walk out of my life without giving me a reason.



don't worry. if anyone asks, i'll just say we weren't even together in the first place.


Thursday, January 18, 2007
me.