ABOUT YOURSELF.

davin.
no 3.
1c04 2c05 3b06 4b07 08a14
250291.
hwa chong.
h2o polo :)
bullet_to_the_throat@hotmail.com.

friendster

YOUR LINKS GO HERE.
adele
aloy
alyssa
bangky
bernard
ben chong
binglin
boon yang
bryan
charlotte
chanyi
che jian
chia kai
ching to
chior hiang
clement
couz eddie
couz hann
couz ruth
couz tracy
crystal
darrell
darren
david
dionne
diyou
donna
douglas
elaine
elyssa
emelyn
esther
eugene o
eugene k
fabian
francis
geraldine
guo dan
han wen
hanlin
hansen
harry
howard
hu yuan
hui shan
issy
j ang
jade
jason boey
jia cong
jia hong
jia yin
jia ying
jia yun
jian rui
jie yang
jin yao
jing yi
joelynn
joey
jolyn
jon neo
jun xing
justin
kai ye
li jie
li xiang
lily
lim zhen
liu hao
lowell
marcus ho
marcus quek
matthew
max
melissa
min jian
mindy
ming chong
natalie
nelson
nicole
nicolette
nicholas o
nicholas k
niki
qi han
rachel chan
rachel chia
rachel oon
rebecca
sarah
sean
selina
sharlene
shawn
shi hua
shi wei
shirley
shu fan
shu zong
sidney
sonia
ting wei
tzin wai
victor
wan ping
wee kian
wee tseng
wei da
wei liang
wei ling
wen si
wenyuan
wenzhe
xiao yao
xuan yi
yanlin
yih fang
yinghao
yingjie
yip yang
yu fung
yu guang
yumeng
zhao bo
zhi an
zhi bin
zhi guang
zhi hong
zhi yi
zhong han
zi jing
zi ming
zi yang
ziran

OTHER LINKS.
12 SLC FACS BLOGGGG(((:
12 SLC Causeway Bay (((:
crumpler
engrish
man united
rockson
students sketchpad


insert tagboard code here.



WISHLIST.

-160 GIG IPOD :D
-become a national waterpolo player
-crumpler
-polo ball
-able to play wif both hands (almost there..)
-very own digital cam
-new fone
-new wallet
-new comm
-good grades
-get into humanitites programme at sec 3
-router system
-more board shorts
-more shirts
-gold in C'Div polo C'ships a bloody 4th
-gold in B'Div polo C'ships 2006 3rd
-gold in B'Div polo C'ships 2007 3rd
-gold in A'Div polo C'ships 2008
-gold in A'Div polo C'ships 2009
-moto razr maxx (coming soon!!!) Samsung Ultra Edition 12.9
-better com speakers!!
-havianas
-apple in-ear earphones
-i need another new fone cause my 3230 keeps guai lanning
-NEW AND BETTER cpu
-NEW WALLET
-trucker cap
-hoodie!(: class hoodie! XD
-permanent contact lenses
-beatbox properly
-learn drums!
-drum set!
-triple.fi 10 Pro

CREDITS

xh.
8:57 PM

All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight

Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
And all that wants
And all that needs
All I don’t want to need at all.

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
It ends tonight.

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
Your finding things that you didn’t know
I look at you with such disdain

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

[Chorus]
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight will make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

Now I’m on my own side
It’s better than being on your side
It’s my fault when your blind
It’s better that I see it through your eyes

All these thoughts locked inside
Now you’re the first to know

[Chorus x2]



All American Rejects - Move Along

Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
When you fall everyone sins
Another day and you've had your fill of sinking
With the life held in your
Hands are shaking cold
These hands are meant to hold

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along

So a day when you've lost yourself completely
Could be a night when your life ends
Such a heart that will lead you to deceiving
All the pain held in your
Hands are shaking cold
Your hands are mine to hold

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)

When everything is wrong we move along
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
When everything is wrong, we move along
Along, along, along

When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
[x3]

(Move along)
(Go on, go on, go on, go on)
Right back what is wrong
We move along



3 Doors Down - Here Without You

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don’t think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
They disappear now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight
It’s only you and me

The miles just keep rolling
As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go

I’m here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
You're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl
It’s only you and me

Everything I know
And anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls
When it’s all said and done
It gets hard but it won’t take away my love

I’m here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl
It’s only you and me





a falling star; at least I fall alone.
maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
your hands are mine to hold
you're still on my lonely mind
i dream about you all the time
you're still with me in my dreams
all these thoughts locked inside
now you’re the first to know;




BREATHE davin BREATHE.


cough.


Monday, January 08, 2007
me.