ABOUT YOURSELF.

davin.
no 3.
1c04 2c05 3b06 4b07 08a14
250291.
hwa chong.
h2o polo :)
bullet_to_the_throat@hotmail.com.

friendster

YOUR LINKS GO HERE.
adele
aloy
alyssa
bangky
bernard
ben chong
binglin
boon yang
bryan
charlotte
chanyi
che jian
chia kai
ching to
chior hiang
clement
couz eddie
couz hann
couz ruth
couz tracy
crystal
darrell
darren
david
dionne
diyou
donna
douglas
elaine
elyssa
emelyn
esther
eugene o
eugene k
fabian
francis
geraldine
guo dan
han wen
hanlin
hansen
harry
howard
hu yuan
hui shan
issy
j ang
jade
jason boey
jia cong
jia hong
jia yin
jia ying
jia yun
jian rui
jie yang
jin yao
jing yi
joelynn
joey
jolyn
jon neo
jun xing
justin
kai ye
li jie
li xiang
lily
lim zhen
liu hao
lowell
marcus ho
marcus quek
matthew
max
melissa
min jian
mindy
ming chong
natalie
nelson
nicole
nicolette
nicholas o
nicholas k
niki
qi han
rachel chan
rachel chia
rachel oon
rebecca
sarah
sean
selina
sharlene
shawn
shi hua
shi wei
shirley
shu fan
shu zong
sidney
sonia
ting wei
tzin wai
victor
wan ping
wee kian
wee tseng
wei da
wei liang
wei ling
wen si
wenyuan
wenzhe
xiao yao
xuan yi
yanlin
yih fang
yinghao
yingjie
yip yang
yu fung
yu guang
yumeng
zhao bo
zhi an
zhi bin
zhi guang
zhi hong
zhi yi
zhong han
zi jing
zi ming
zi yang
ziran

OTHER LINKS.
12 SLC FACS BLOGGGG(((:
12 SLC Causeway Bay (((:
crumpler
engrish
man united
rockson
students sketchpad


insert tagboard code here.



WISHLIST.

-160 GIG IPOD :D
-become a national waterpolo player
-crumpler
-polo ball
-able to play wif both hands (almost there..)
-very own digital cam
-new fone
-new wallet
-new comm
-good grades
-get into humanitites programme at sec 3
-router system
-more board shorts
-more shirts
-gold in C'Div polo C'ships a bloody 4th
-gold in B'Div polo C'ships 2006 3rd
-gold in B'Div polo C'ships 2007 3rd
-gold in A'Div polo C'ships 2008
-gold in A'Div polo C'ships 2009
-moto razr maxx (coming soon!!!) Samsung Ultra Edition 12.9
-better com speakers!!
-havianas
-apple in-ear earphones
-i need another new fone cause my 3230 keeps guai lanning
-NEW AND BETTER cpu
-NEW WALLET
-trucker cap
-hoodie!(: class hoodie! XD
-permanent contact lenses
-beatbox properly
-learn drums!
-drum set!
-triple.fi 10 Pro

CREDITS

xh.
10:16 PM

98 Degrees - The Hardest Thing

We both know that I shouldn't be here
This is wrong
And baby it's killing me
It's killing you
But both of us trying to be strong
I've got somewhere else to be
Promises to keep
Someone else who loves me
And trusted me fast asleep
I've made up my mind
There is no turning back
She's been good to me
And she deserves better than that

It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to do
To look you in the eye
And tell you i don't love you
It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to lie
To show no emotion
When you start to cry
I can't let you see
What you mean to me
When my hands are tied
And my hearts not free
We're not meant to be
It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to do
To turn around and walk away
Pretending i don't love you

I know we'll meet again
Fate has a place and time
So you can get on with your life
I've got to be cruel to be kind
Like Doctor Zhivago
All my love i'll be sending
And you'll never know
'Cause there can be no happy ending

It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to do
To look you in the eye
And tell you i don't love you
It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to lie
To show no emotion
When you start to cry
I can't let you see
What you mean to me
When my hands are tied
And my hearts not free
We're not meant to be
It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to do
To turn around and walk away
Pretending i don't love you

Maybe another time, another day
As much as I want to I can't stay
I've made up my mind
There's no turning back
She's been good to be
And she deserves better than that

It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to do
To look you in the eye
And tell you i don't love you
It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to lie
To show no emotion
When you start to cry
I can't let you see
What you mean to me
When my hands are tied
And my hearts not free
We're not meant to be
It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to do
To turn around and walk away
Pretending i don't love you




lol, according to weiling, this song can be damn damn damn damn wrong if u're thinking damn damn damn damn wrongly. *hint: title* LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.


ANW. today went to gym with zhong han. he spammed legs, while i spammed arms. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NOW MY ARMS DAMN FRIGGIN TIRED LAH TMD. and yip yang still can sms me and ask "tired not?" WTF OF COURSE TIRED LAH lol. hahahahaha. hmmm. i think next wk ching tototototototototototototototototto chan come back then we can go his house the gym (he stays near sch) instead of going zhong han's gym which is at jurong country club. lol. but down there the facilities not bad leh seriously. got towel for u to use smemore. haha. oh ya, and his dad drives the way damn cool. its like his bmw right, can acclerate damn friggin fast. then u can feel urself like being held back in ur seat like that. ZOMGDAMNCOOLCAN. ahahahaha.


next wk mon got u-16, against ri (A), which means their B div peeps i think. lol. as taken from their webbie, "Combined Schools is now one victory away from becoming the champion and will next meet Raffles A on Monday." lets hope thats true :D





oh ya, and can anyone tell me what song has this line: "we're going down down baby your street in the rainbow"?







cross my heart and hope to die;


Saturday, November 04, 2006
me.